Taylor Staffing in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma has several openings for experienced machine operators. We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift opportunities. Pay ranges from $14 per hour to $23 an hour. We are looking for CNC Machinists as well for 1st and 2nd shift. We have openings for LVL1 Machinists (no programming/editing), and LVL2 Machinists who can program and edit. Our machine operator openings only require 1-2 years of experience in a production based manufacturing environment.
- Lead the team on the best methods to produce parts safely and efficiently.
- Perform QC inspections and assure quality of all parts produced.
- Document best practices on all custom parts.
- Assist in estimating time required to press custom parts.
- Comply with all established safety guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
* Bonus Programs
Salary: $14.00 to $23 /hour
Must have machine operating experience, and several shifts available for this opportunity.
Apply here: https://webcorp.com/apply/taylorstaff/