Taylor Staffing in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma has several openings for experienced machine operators. We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift opportunities. Pay ranges from $14 per hour to $18 per hour. All of our jobs are temporary to full time. In addition, we have a rotating shift position working a 2/2/3 schedule. On week 1 you work 62 hours, and on week 2 you will get 24 with a 3 day weekend. Whatever you are looking for WE HAVE IT! APPLY HERE: https://webcorp.com/apply/taylorstaff/
- Lead the team on the best methods to produce parts safely and efficiently.
- Perform QC inspections and assure quality of all parts produced.
- Document best practices on all custom parts.
- Assist in estimating time required to press custom parts.
- Comply with all established safety guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Operate company truck, and tools provided. However, if you have your own tools it will help.
* Quote jobs/estimate
* Installation and work custom projects for home automation and entertainment systems
* Project management
* Service Technician
* Bonus Programs
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Must have machine operating experience, and several shifts available for this opportunity.
Apply here: https://webcorp.com/apply/taylorstaff/