Taylor Staffing in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma has an opening for several
machine operators and this job starts immediately. Our 2nd Shift Machine
Operator job is paying $18 an hour DOE, and we are looking for experienced
candidates only. Please apply to our 2nd Shift Machine Operator job in
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma today, and one of our recruiters will reach out to you.
- Read calipers and micrometers to ensure compliance.
- Lead the team on the best methods to produce parts safely and efficiently.
- Perform QC inspections and assure quality of all parts produced.
- Document best practices on all custom parts.
- Assist in estimating time required to press custom parts.
- Comply with all established safety guidelines.
- 3:30pm – 2am Monday through Thursday
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Operate company truck, and tools provided. However, if you have your own tools it will help.
* Quote jobs/estimate
* Installation and work custom projects for home automation and entertainment systems
* Project management
* Service Technician
* Bonus Programs
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Must have machine operating experience, and several shifts available for this opportunity.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com, and if you do not have a resume please send an email with your 3 most recent jobs and contact information. Once reviewed your information will be sent to one of our recruiters and you will be called to schedule an interview.