Taylor Staffing has a direct hire opportunity for a Registered Nurse.
We work with several hospitals on connecting highly successful candidates with terrific hospitals and clinics across the nation.
Benefits for qualified RN‘s
Let our team negotiate your salary and arrange your interviews.
Our staff will ensure you have the best experience with your career search.
Responsibilities of Registered Nurse (RN)
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
- Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
- Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
- Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed.